- Start by lightly brushing your cupcake pan with oil/ butter and dust it with some all-purpose flour. Line it with parchment paper, and preheat your oven to 180C.
- While the oven warms up, begin with the cupcake batter. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, lemon zest and baking powder. Whisk them together to finish making the dry mix.
- Now for the wet mix, take another large bowl, and beat sugar and butter until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add a dash of lemon juice. Continue by adding the eggs, one by one, mixing them well after each addition.
- Blend the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients with milk, in three batches. Be careful not to overmix.
- It’s time to add the special touch to the cupcakes. Using a spatula, fold the Del Monte Dried Blueberries into the batter. Be careful not to squish the blueberries too hard.
- Finally, pour the batter into the cupcake pan and bake at 180 degrees C, until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. This will take about 20-30 minutes.
Well done! Now relish every bite of your tender blueberry cupcakes.