- Start by pouring two cups of yogurt into a muslin cloth and let it hang for two hours.
- While the muslin cloth works its magic, boil ½ a cup of water with sugar. Let it simmer until the sugar dissolves.
- It’s time to prepare the soul of this dish. Take a cup full of flavourful Del Monte blueberries into a pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Mash the berries with love and stir them with excitement. Once the mashed berries reach a syrupy consistency, you’ll know it’s time to let it chill. Off the stove it goes!
- Grab a blender and add the blueberry syrup, the cool hung yogurt, a teaspoon of vanilla extract and blend them into a puree. Pass the puree through a sieve for that velvety perfection.
- Pour this mixture into a pan and while you catch up on a few episodes of your favourite series, let it freeze for 6 hours.
- Now remove the yogurt mixture from the freezer and get ready to cream it up. Add heavy creamy to the mix and churn it in a food processor.
- Now pour the mixture back into the pan and let it freeze.
- A few more episodes later, scoop out your homemade frozen blueberry yogurt.
Relish each and every bite of this healthy and delicious summer dessert. Top it with some cream for that extra bit of fun.