- Combine the yummy Del Monte blueberries with sugar, water and lemon zest in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then simmer for 5-10 minutes until the sugar dissolves completely. Make sure the blueberries turn into a thick paste.
- Remove from the heat and let it chill for a while.
- Blend this blueberry mixture to a smooth puree. Looks like pure velvet, doesn’t it?
- Squeeze the lemons into a large pitcher.
- Combine the blueberry puree, lemon juice, water and stir well.
- Add ice cubes, lemon wedges and fresh mint leaves in each serving glass.
- Fill the glass 3/4 with the blueberry lemonade.
- Pour some club soda to fill the remaining 1/4 of the glass. Stir to get that bubbly fizz.
Sip on your Fizzy Blueberry Lemonade and lose yourself in a super cool paradise!