- Boil the fresh Del Monte Spaghetti in water seasoned with salt and a little olive oil, as per packet instructions. Once cooked to al dente, drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- While the pasta is boiling heat up the butter in a pan for the sauce. Add minced garlic and cook it till the raw smell of garlic is gone.
- Then add the corn along with all the seasoning. Toss well and cook for a minute. Make sure not to cook on high flames. If you do, the sauce will burn instead of getting cooked faster.
- Finally, add the cooked spaghetti and mix it well with the sauce.
- Remove it from the heat and serve immediately, garnished with grated cheese and fresh basil leaves.
Sit back and savour your homemade creamy delicacy.