- To begin with, boil the Del Monte Chifferi Rigati Pasta as per packet instructions.
- While the pasta is boiling you can start with the creamy sauce. In a pan, melt the butter. Add flour and mix very well, making sure there are no lumps.
- Then add milk and whisk thoroughly until it’s blended. Simmer this for a minute.
- Add sage, cream cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese to the saucy mix. Season it with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook for another minute until all the cheese melts and it’s rich and creamy.
- You’re almost done. Just add the boiled pasta and toss everything together. Transfer this to a bowl and serve it hot, garnished with some oregano, chilli flakes and sage.
Want to add a splash of colour to your meal? Just use a combination of your favourite vegetables while making the dish.