For the tacos :
1. Mix all ingredients for tacos and form a dough. Keep aside for 15 mins.
2. With a rolling pin, flatten a small-sized ball of the dough and toast it on a hot Tawa with ghee just like a paratha.
3. Similarly make other tacos
For the stuffing
1. In a pan, heat 1tsp oil.
2. Add chole and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes on medium flame.
3. Now add all the dry spices and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
1. Add a little less than ¼ cup of stuffing in the center of the taco.
2. Layer it with thin round cut onions.
3. Drizzle a generous amount of aachari mayo in a zig-zag pattern. Finally, sprinkle some chopped coriander on top.
Serve with aachari mayo on the side.