- Start by preheating your oven to 200 degree C.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and keep it aside for later.
- Gather up your potatoes. Scrub and clean them well with water to remove any dirt. You don’t want your dish to be extra crunchy now, do you?
- With the jackets on, cook the potatoes in salted boiling water till they are half cooked. This will take around 10-12 minutes, so put your feet up and take a tiny break.
- When they’ve cooled down, cut them into half, lengthwise.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the yummy Del Monte whole kernel corn together with paneer, onion, garlic, pepper powder, mustard powder (if using), butter, herbs and salt. Your delicious corn filling is ready!
- Now for the potato bowls! Scoop out the soft center of the potatoes to make a cavity.
- Stuff about ½ -2 tablespoon of the corn mixture into it. Don’t worry about adding too much, the more, the merrier.
- Sprinkle cheese over each potato half. Cheese lovers, don’t hold back!
- Now place your stuffed potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes or till the potatoes are soft. Don’t worry, timing may change depending on the potato size and oven efficiency.
Serve this hot, garnished with onion greens.
And you’re done! You’ll surely enjoy every bite of this lip-smacking dish. You can even add a few dabs of sour cream for more flavour.