- To start with, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Now line a muffin tray with colourful muffin liners and set it aside.
- Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a large bowl and mix them well. Your dry mix is ready!
- Let’s get started with the wet mixture. In another bowl, whisk unsalted butter and sugar with a handheld beater or electric beater, until it’s light and fluffy.
- Crack in the eggs, one at a time, to the beaten butter mix and whisk well after each addition. Add vanilla extract for that heavenly aroma and flavour, along with milk and orange zest.
- Now, gently fold in the flour mix to the wet ingredients.
- Add the rich Del Monte dried cranberries to the batter and fold gently.
- Scoop your gooey batter into the muffin liners until they are 2/3rd full. Don’t finish off the batter by licking it all up!
- Time to get baking! Push your tray in the oven and remove when the toothpick comes out clean.
- While the muffins cool down for a few minutes, prepare the glaze in a bowl, by mixing orange juice and confectioners’ sugar.
- Drizzle the glaze over the warm muffins and serve.
Close your eyes and relish the gooey muffins as they melt in your mouth.
Enjoy your meal!