- To start off, melt some butter in a pan.
- Then add garlic and ginger and saute it until you can smell the aroma.
- Now add onions and saute until pink.
- Then, add chicken bits and increase the flame and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, lemon zest, and vinegar and wait as it comes to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and season with salt pepper and chilli flakes.
- Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Time to add our hero ingredient. Add cream style corn and mix.
- Cook until it is thick and creamy and looks yummy.
Lost in the aroma of the creamy soup, dish it out in serving bowls. Bring out all your presentation skills as you garnish it with flakes, cilantro and serve with toasted bread on side.