Sweet Corn Cream Styleknow more
Creamy Corn Gazpacho
Feeling hungry and tired on a really hot summer afternoon? The creamy corn gazpacho made using Del Monte corn kernels is the best solution. It is cold, easily made and offers you a chance to use all those veggies in the fridge. So refreshing that it hits the right spot.
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 tsp||Garlic (chopped)|
|3 tablespoons||Onion, chopped|
|2 cups||Del Monte Corn Kernels|
|1/2 cup||Yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|10-12||Cherry tomato, chopped|
|some||salt to taste|
|1/2 tsp||Freshly Cracked Black pepper|
|2 cups||vegetable stock|
|1 tsp||Lemon zest|
|1 tbsp||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tablespoons||coriander leaves finely chopped|
- Start by heating olive oil in a pan.
- Once the oil reaches the right temperature, add garlic and onion and sauté for a minute.
- Time to add Del Monte Corn kernels, yellow bell pepper, cherry tomato, salt and black pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, add vegetable stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Now remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Then, blend the mix until it becomes consistent.
- For that punchy flavour, add the lemon zest and lemon juice and mix it well.
- Leave the Gazpacho in the fridge for a few hours and let it set.
- In the end, garnish it with extra virgin olive oil, coriander, freshly cracked black pepper and corn kernels.
Slurp! Doesn’t it taste too good?