- First, you need to get the main pasta ready. Take the required amount of the Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta and cook it according to the instructions given on the packaging. Once cooked to al dente, drain the spaghetti and keep it aside.
- Ready to start making the sauce? Heat the butter in a pan just enough so that it does not get burnt.
- Add the chopped garlic to the pan and fry for a few seconds. Follow it up with mushrooms and sweat it on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Toss maida with the mushrooms for a minute, until the maida turns light brown.
- When that’s done, slowly add milk to the mix in the pan and whisk the mixture continuously until the sauce thickens.
- What’s Italian cuisine without herb seasoning? Crush the dried thyme and rosemary, sprinkle it into the sauce along with salt and black pepper and mix well.
- For the final step, add the delicious cooked Del Monte Spaghetti to the sauce and mix till it’s well combined. Yum!
- Garnish with red chilli flakes, parsley and parmesan cheese on top. Cheese lovers, don’t hold back!
Serve immediately and let the praises roll in!