- In a bowl put maida, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, pizza seasoning, salt, and mix.
- Then add the curd, vinegar and mix a little.
- Add milk little by little and keep kneading.
- Finally, add a couple of tsps of water as required to knead the dough.
- Sprinkle olive oil over it and knead for 3-4 mins so that the dough smooth and soft.
- Cover and set aside for at least an hour.
- Now divide the dough into 2 equal parts and start rolling. Make sure it's as think as a paratha. Not too thin.
- Brush some butter in the center and spread a generous amount of garlic mayo leaving the edges.
- Now on one half, add grated cheese, corn, and coriander.
- Fold this in half and seal the edges with water. Make sure you seal it properly, else the bread with open while baking.
- Brush with butter on the top and sprinkle some pizza seasoning.
- Cut long slits on the surface. Don't cut too deep.
- Repeat the same process with the other half of the dough
- Place this on butter paper in a baking tray and bake for 20-25 mins at 180 degrees in a preheated oven.
- Serve with Garlic Mayo Dip.
For making on Tawa :
1. Take a big cooker (that can fit your baking tray) and add 2 cups salt. Over the salt place a Katori to prevent the bread to burn from bottom
2. Cover the cooker without the whistle and let it heat for 10 mins
3. Then place in the baking tray with breadsticks on the Katori and cover again.
4. Cook this for 15 mins at medium flame.
5. After 15 mins, Take it out and cut it into sticks after 3-4 mins.
6. Enjoy with Garlic Mayo.
Enjoy your meal!