- Start by preheating oven to 200° C.
- Get the easy-to-make Del Monte Penne Rigate boiling in mildly salted water, as directed on the package. Drain and keep aside.
- Combine the chopped chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes “swaad anusaar” and mix.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the chicken and cook on high heat till it is lightly browned and just cooked through. It would take about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the garlic and fry till light brown. Add the chopped onions, cook till translucent and season with salt.Add the mushroom and cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
- Time to notch up the dish by adding the scrumptious Del Monte Arrabbiata Sauce. Add some cream to increase the richness.
- Sprinkle the dried Italian seasoning.
- Add the chicken and pasta and ½ cup cheese and mix through.
- Transfer this delicious mixture to an oven safe 8 inch square baking pan. Sprinkle with cheese on top and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until cheese melts and is golden brown.
Sprinkle some chopped fresh basil on top. Bon appétit!