- Start off with the pasta. Cook the Del Monte Chifferi Rigati as per packet instructions. Drain it and pour tap water over cooked pasta to bring it to room temperature. Keep this aside while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Heat Del Monte olive oil in a pan and cook the minced garlic till it’s golden.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and chopped parsley.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste and mix well.Toss in the cooked pasta into the pan and stir.
- Let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes on low heat.Add the Italian seasoning and give it a final stir.Transfer the pasta into a serving bowl. Generously sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your scrumptious meal!