- First, you need to prepare the pasta! Heat water in a large pot and once the water comes to a boil, add the required amount of Del Monte Penne Rigate Pasta in it with 2 tbsp salt. Cook until pasta is al dente.
- Now that the pasta’s done, it’s time to start with the creamy sauce! Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and stir until it turns slightly brown.
- Toss in the all-purpose flour and cook until it turns slightly brown.
- Carefully remove the pan from the heat. Slowly add milk to the mix and keep whisking until it has blended well into a smooth sauce.
- Put the pan back on heat and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and black pepper and cook for another minute. Doesn’t it smell heavenly already?
- Finally, add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix well.
Take your favourite plate and enjoy your pasta hot from the pot, garnished with fresh parsley. Add a generous helping of grated cheese for more delight!