1. To prepare this salad, start by heating water in a large pot.
2. Once the water comes to a boil, add salt and Del Monte Penne pasta to it.
3. Just 2 minutes before the pasta is done, add the chopped asparagus. Cook until the pasta is done.
4. Drain the contents of the pot and keep it aside.
5. In a separate pan, heat the Del Monte Olive Oil and roast the peppers until slightly charred.
6. Once they’re done, transfer the peppers to a plate and let them cool.
7. Now, you’re going to need two bowls. In one, toss in the pasta, asparagus, roasted peppers and raw onion slices together.
8. Take another bowl and mix Del Monte Olive Oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, salt, black pepper and garlic powder to make a smooth dressing.
9. Pour the dressing all over the salad and toss it well.
10.Garnish the salad with some spring onion greens.
Now let this colourful and lip-smacking salad bowl you over!