- Cut each bread in 4 squares or triangles and grill it very little oil on both sides.
- In a pan heat oil. Add mustard seeds & let it splutter. Add curry leaves (Optional). Add chopped onion, saute till translucent. Then add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell of paste is gone. Add chopped chilli, powdered spices and saute for 10 - 12 seconds on low flame.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute till done.
- Add water as required to make coating consistency masala. Then add Tandoori spread, corn kernels and mix well. Adjust seasonings.
- Finish it up with a dash of lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- Place 4 pieces of bread on a plate & pour the gravy on top of the bread. Garnish with chopped coriander & drizzle mayonnaise on top.
Chef s Tip: For more crunch, you can deep fry the bread pieces as well.
Variations: You can use other types of bread and thick parathas as well.
Enjoy your meal!