- Start by giving the delicious Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn a whiz in a food processor. Be careful to not make a smooth paste as a coarse mixture of kernels is required.
- It’s time to mix things up! Combine all the ingredients, except cooking oil, in a large mixing bowl to make a smooth dough.
- When that’s done, pinch a lemon size portion of the mixture. Shape it into a round disc of a thickness of half an inch. Shape all the cutlets similarly.
- Now, heat oil in a deep-fry pan over medium flame. Shallow fry the patties in small batches till they’re crisp and golden from both the sides. Make sure not to dip the patty more than once or twice while frying. You can air-fry them as well.
- Drain them in a traylined with an oil absorbent paper. That way, they won’t be too greasy.
- Now while patties are cooling down a bit, you can make the garlic dip. Simply combine all the ingredients together and whisk until the oil is mixed well with the mayonnaise. Keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.
And ta-da! Your mixed vegetable and corn patties are ready to be dipped and devoured.