- Let’s start by heating the chocolate and cream together, in a double boiler until it melts.
- Then take the mixture off the heat and whisk well to smooth out any lumps.
- Add some butter to the chocolate and cream mixture with a little bit of lemon zest to give it a subtle zing.
- Now mix all the ingredients well.
- It’s time for hero of the show to make an appearance! Add the Del Monte olives to the mixture and fold it in.
- Cover the chocolate mixture and let it sit in the refrigerator for a couple hours. We know the wait is hard.
- Once the mixture is set, scoop out a spoonful and roll it into a small lemon sized ball. Make these delicious chocolate balls out of the whole mixture.
- Refrigerate the prepared truffles for another hour. The wait is almost over, promise!
- Once chilled dust the truffles with cocoa powder.
Voila! Enjoy these lip-smacking truffles from paradise.