- Boil the velvety Del Monte Whole Wheat Spaghetti according to the package directions. Add a little olive oil and a pinch of salt to prevent the pasta from sticking.
- While the pasta is boiling you can grill whole tomatoes and dice them up. Just keep checking the pasta from time to time to make sure it’s not sticking.
- Next, heat oil in a pan and toss in chopped garlic and mushrooms with crushed red pepper.
- Add roasted and diced tomatoes and cook till they are mushy.
- Season the now cooked sauce with salt and a dash of lemon juice.
- Drain the now boiled pasta and add it to the sauce. Mix everything well.
- Transfer your delicious pasta to a bowl and garnish with some chopped black olives and chopped basil.
The aroma is so enticing that your neighbours might come and ask, “What’s cooking”?