- Start by boiling water in a large pot, filled to the brim. As soon as the water comes to a boil, add a couple of tablespoons of salt with the Del Monte Penne Rigate. Hum a tune while the pasta boils to perfection.
- Now it’s time to whip up the spicy Arrabiata sauce. Heat up a little olive oil in a pan. Throw in some garlic on to the pan and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the cherry tomato to the mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Spice up the sauce with some chilli flakes and cook for another minute or so.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce.
Plate up your masterpiece and garnish well with parmesan cheese and basil leaves, Del Monte Plain Green Olives and a small cherry tomato.