Pineapple Slicesknow more
Pineapple and strawberry crumble
Made with sweet and juicy Del Monte pineapple slices, this delicious crumble hits you with a wave of nostalgia and brings back fond memories of childhood, attending potlucks, dinners and tables full of your favourite desserts. An extravagant mix of fruits, this dish is sure to freshen up your day and bring a smile to your face!
|1 cup||fresh/ frozen strawberries, sliced|
|1 can||Del Monte pineapples slices, drained|
|3/4 cup||whole wheat flour|
|1/2 cup||Rolled Oats|
|1/2 teaspoon||baking powder|
|50 gm||cold butter|
|1 tsp||Cinnamon Powder|
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- It’s time for the star to take the front seat. Take a baking dish and place DelMonte pineapple slices in it.
- Add an equal amount of strawberry slices to it.
- Take a bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon and mix them well.
- Mix the cold butter into the mixture with your hands, until it resembles a coarse meal.
- Then, completely cover the delicious fruit filling with this mixture.
- Gear up for the final step! Bake at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden-brown.
After a super cook, it’s time to dig in!