- To begin with, preheat the oven to 170 degrees centigrade.
- Then grease and line an 8-inch cake pan and keep it aside for later.
- Get all your ingredients together and let’s get started. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Then mix cream, butter, and sugar to a bowl, until it gets all fluffy and smooth.
- Add `vanilla essence for that heavenly aroma and mix further.
- Add 1/3rd of the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Then add another 1/3rd portion of beaten eggs to the mix.
- Finally, add the rest of the beaten eggs till it’s well blended.
- Add the juice of the sweet DelMonte pineapple slices, milk and beat again for a minute.
- Now add the flour mixture in 3 batches and mix well.
- Grab your greased pan and pour in the batter, levelling it with the spatula.
- Place the DelMonte pineapple slices on the top and press gently.
- Place the cake carefully in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until the skewers come out clean.
- Carefully transfer the cake to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
Immerse yourself in the heavenly smell as you slice through the cake.
Take off your apron and your baking gloves it’s time to enjoy the fruit of your labour.