Extra Virgin Olive Oilknow more
Sautéed Black Olives with tOMATOES
Here’s a simple recipe to entice your taste buds and enhance your breakfast experience. Tangy Del Monte Black Olives with the juicy tomatoes are just the right combo to accompany your regular toasted bread. Sounds tempting, right?
|100 g||Del Monte Sliced Black Olives|
|4 cloves||Garlic (Minced)|
|2 pinches||dried Thyme|
|1-2 tsp||Olive Oil|
|some||salt & pepper as per taste|
- Heat olive oil in a skillet or pan and add minced garlic. Sauté till golden.
- Now add drained and washed Del Monte Olives and sauté for 5 mins. Be careful as this is the main ingredient.
- Toss in the chopped tomatoes and season with dry thyme, salt and pepper.
- Finally, bring the tomatoes and olives together and sauté till the sauce thickens and the tomatoes become soft and mushy.
- Take the dish off the heat and garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
Serve this colourful antipasto piping hot with toasted breads.