Cheesy Garlic Mayoknow more
SOYA NUGGETS VEGGIES IN HOT SWEET SAUCE
Make these soya nuggets veggies in a hot sweet sauce with garlic, chili, ginger, carrot, onion, capsicum, coriander, soya nuggets, baby corn, soya sauce, and red chili flakes.
|1||TBSP cooking oil|
|1||TBSP garlic chopped|
|1||TBSP Green Chili (Chopped)|
|1||TBSP Ginger (Chopped)|
|1/4||Cup Carrot (Dice)|
|1/4||Cup Onion (Dice)|
|1/4||Cup Capsicum (Dice)|
|1/4||Cup Baby Corn (Dice)|
|3/4||Cup Soya Nuggets (Soaked)|
|3||TBSP DelMonte Green Chili Sauce|
|1||TBSP Fresh Coriander Chopped|
|1.5||TBSP Jaggery Powder|
|1/2||TBSP Crushed Black Pepper|
|1||TBSP Soya Sauce|
|1/2||TBSP Red Chili Flakes|
|1||TBSP Corn Flour Slurry|
|-||Water As Required|
|-||Salt To Taste|
- In a pan, heat oil. Squeeze excess water from the soya nuggets and fry till crisp.
- In the same pan heat oil, add chopped garlic, ginger, chili & saute on low flame for 8 - 12 seconds.
- Add capsicum dice to it and saute on medium flame. Meanwhile blanch carrots and babycorn. Keep it aside to cool.
- Add the blanched veggies and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Add Green Chili Sauce sauce, soya sauce and saute it. Add required amount of water and jaggery. Adjust seasonings & bring it to a boil.
- Add corn flour slurry to thicken the sauce. Finally add fried soya nuggets to it.
- Finish it up with chopped coriander.
Enjoy your meal!
Chef s Tip : Don’t overcook vegetables while blanching as it will be cooked when sauce will be boiled.
Variations : You can use ant meat or seafood as well.