- As it is a pasta-based dish, the ingredients need the most care. Begin preparing this yummy recipe by boiling some Del Monte Spaghetti in a saucepan full of salted water until its al dente. Add a little olive oil to prevent the pasta from sticking.
- Drain it in a colander, rinse with cold water and set aside till it’s required.
- Now heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the garlic until it’s lightly golden. Add a pinch of chili to add more flavor.
- Pour hot stock water to glaze the pan and then turn off the heat.
- Finally, mix the pasta with the olives, 50ml olive oil, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Keep tossing it. The pasta liquid and oil will emulsify and coat the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle some freshly grated parmesan and some more parsley before serving. Enjoy it with some toasted bread.
Let every bite of this classic dish transport you to the bistros of Italy.