- Heat up some oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the onion to the now slightly brown garlic and sauté. Careful, they can get a little snappy.
- As the onions turn translucent, toss in red chillies, celery, carrot, lentils to bring out the veggie variety. Stir and add about 1 ½-2 cups of water.
- As the water begins to bubble, cover the saucepan for about 7-8 minutes, till the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper (according to taste) to the mixture. Add another cup of water to it and bring to a boil.
- When the soup starts to boil, add the yummy Del Monte Conchiglie Pasta to the boiling soup and let it cook. Keep stirring it occasionally till it is al dente.
- Serve as this amazing blend of flavours, garnished with herbs and parmesan cheese shavings.
Treat yourself to this soup when there’s a nip in the air. It’ll surely cheer you up!