- Let’s start with the yummy ricotta cheese. First, line a large sieve with cheesecloth. Then add 2 tbsp water to a heavy bottom pan. When the water starts boiling, add 3 cups milk and 1/4 cup cream to the pan.
- When the milk comes to a boil, add lemon juice to it. When the milk starts to curdle, let it simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the milk into the sieve and let it drain for half an hour. Ta-da! Your cheese is ready.
- Time for the pasta! Boil water in a large pot. When it comes to a boil, add 2 tbsp salt and Del Monte Spaghetti and cook until done.
- Carefully drain the spaghetti but reserve some water from the cooking. It’ll add a lot of flavour to the dish.
- Now all that’s left is the ricotta sauce. Heat olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Toss in the ricotta with 1 cup milk, let it cook for 2-3 minutes, season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Add cooked spaghetti and spinach and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Slurp! Isn’t it just amazing?