- In a non-stick pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds, let it crackle and add whole cumin, saute for 5 seconds and add 1 tsp chopped garlic and slit green chilli. Saute for 10 seconds & add sliced onion. Saute till onions are soft.
- Add a pinch of turmeric & little chopped coriander, saute for a couple of seconds.
- Adda small pieces of bread, stir fry it and mix well.
- Toss it in between.
- Adjust seasoning. Mix it well and keep aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan add oil, chopped garlic, chilli, ginger & saute on high flame. Don’t let it burn.
- Add Chinese sauces to it, saute for a couple of seconds & add leftover vegetables. Stir fry it on a high flame till cooked. Add little water to add some moisture.
- Adjust seasonings. In a serving bowl, first, add stir-fried bread and top it up with Chinese sauteed veggies. Garnish with chopped coriander or spring onions.
Chef s Tip: Adjust the sauces according to the consistency needed.
Variations: You can use leftover roti, rice as well instead of bread.
Enjoy your meal!