Cheesy Garlic Mayoknow more
STIR FRIED CHINESE GREENS
Enjoy the freshness and richness of broccoli, spring onions peas, and carrots with this very flavourful delicacy from Del Monte. It is both tasty and healthy.
|20||Gram French Beans (Diagonally Cut)|
|30||Gram Broccoli (Florets)|
|20||Gram Green Peas(Pod)|
|20||Gram Snow Peas|
|4-5||No. Spinach (Leaves)|
|4||No Pak Choy (Leaves)|
|10||Gram Spring Onion Greens( Finely Chopped)|
|1||TBSP garlic chopped|
|2-3||Gram Ginger (Chopped)|
|2||TBSP Cooking Oil|
|1||TBSP Soya Sauce|
|2||TBSP Del Monte Schezwan Sauce|
|1/2||TBSP Del Monte Brewed Vinegar|
|1/2||TBSP Del Monte Green Chilli Sauce|
|-||Pinch of sugar|
|-||Salt And Pepper To Taste|
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add french beans,green peas,snow peas, broccoli, stir to mix and blanch for 2 minute.
- Strain and refresh in cold water. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok. Add chopped ginger & garlic and saute it for a minute. Add blanched vegetables and mix well.
- Add roughly torn spinach and pak choy and stir-fry it for 2-3 minute on medium flame. Add Del Monte Schezwan Sauce,Brewed Vinegar,Green Chilli Sauce and soya sauce,sugar and salt & pepper and saute for a minute.
- Garnish it with chopped spring onion.
Enjoy your meal!
When cooking fresh vegetables, the heat of your wok should stay at medium to medium-high. If the heat is too hot,The sauce may evaporate too quickly and your vegetables may burn.