- In a bowl, mix boiled potato, salt, 1/4 cup bread crumb and mixed herbs seasoning and combine it well. Add a dash of chilli flakes because what’s life without some spice?
- Now this next step might get a little messy. To make a thick batter for the outer coating, mix grated processed cheese, whole egg and white flour and 1/4 cup of water. Keep this aside for later.
- Time to add that olive punch! Divide the potato mixture into 15 parts (whew!) and flatten each portion. Place a Del Monte Stuffed Olive in it and cover it with potato mixture from all sides.
- Wet your hands a little and spread the flour and cheese batter in the palm of your hands. One by one, drop these in hot oil. Be careful as it might splash.
- Deep fry till these till they are golden brown and serve with some spicy marinara sauce or basil pesto. Mmm! Looks tempting right?
Here’s a little something to keep in mind. Don’t add too much salt because olives are salty themselves and the outer cheese covering is salty too.