- Begin by adding vegetable stock in a pan and bringing it to a simmer.
- Then in another pan, add a dash of olive oil.As the oil heats up, toss in thegarlic and fry it for a few seconds.
- When the garlic attains the right colour, add the rice and cook for a minute. Now add a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Pour in the white wine for thesmooth and luxurious flavour and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add a ladle full of simmering vegetable stock over the rice and cook until all the stock is absorbed by the rice. Keep adding the stock, one ladle at a time. This will make the dish really flavourful.
- When the rice is firm to bite, yet creamy, you will know that it’s done.
- It’s time for our star ingredient to take the lead. Add the Del Monte Creamy Corn and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Let the aroma take over your house.
- Give it a final stir, adding butter, dried basil and dried oregano.
- In the end, add a generous helping of parmesan cheese and mix well.
Time to dig in to your homemade delight!