Pineapple Orange Fruit Drinkknow more
Upside Down Pineapple Bundt Cake
Complete your picnic plans by making the perfect cake for the occasion. Indulge yourself in this gooey cake, bursting with the sweet and juicy Del Monte pineapples. This sinfully delicious treat is sure to give your daily routine a 180-degree turn.
|2||cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)|
|1/4||cup Brown Sugar|
|1/4||cup Pineapple Juice From The Can|
|2||TBSP Baking Powder|
|1/2||TBSP Baking Soda|
|2||TBSP Vanilla Extract|
|1/2||cup Chopped Pineapple|
|2||TBSP Unsalted Butter|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. While the oven warms up, grease and flour a bundt pan and keep it aside.
3. Then, heat butter, brown sugar and some DelMonte pineapple juice in a pan and whisk nicely. Let the mixture cook for a minute, once the caramel takes a nice golden colour, take it off from the heat.
4. Pour the caramel into the prepared pan and top with DelMonte pineapple slices.
5. Moving on, mix all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate pan and put the dry mix aside for sometime.
6. Add butter and sugar in another bowl and whisk until it is light and fluffy.
7. Time to crack in some eggs! Add the eggs one by one, and whisk well after each addition.
8. Then, add the vanilla extract and mix well while this odour takes over your house.
9. Now, take the dry mix and add half of it to the wet mixture and mix until it forms a smooth batter.
10. Then, add some milk and juice from the sweet Del Monte pineapples and mix again.
11. After this, add the remaining dry mixture, and mix again to get a smooth batter.
12. Time to add our hero ingredient. Fold in the chopped Del Monte pineapple pieces into the batter.
13. Next up, pour the batter into the prepared pan.
14. You'll know it is time to take the cake out when the toothpick comes out clean.
15. Remove the pan from the oven and let the cake cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
16. Then, transfer the cake to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
Hmm, doesn't it smell good?
Now that you're done, wait no more! It is time to serve the delicious cake.