- In a bowl add Del Monte Eggless Mayonnaise, whipped cream, half of the grated mozzarella cheese & mix it till cheese dissolves completely.
- Wash Mixed vegetable sabji 2-3 times to remove the excess sauce from the gravy.
- Heat oil in a pan add diced onion, diced capsicum toss it for 2-3 minutes, Then add leftover sabji, correct the seasoning.
- Combine the vegetables & sauce, mix well. Pour into an ovenproof bowl, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 10-12 minutes at 180-200 degree C, or until the cheese melts garnish it with chopped coriander leaves, serve hot.
Chef's Tips: Add more cheese to give a nice taste.
Variation: You can use sliced potatoes instead of Mix vegetable.
Enjoy your meal!