- Your health always comes first so start off with the Del Monte Whole Wheat Spaghetti. Boil the pasta and cook for 7 minutes till al dente. Add a little oil to make sure the pasta doesn’t stick.
- While the pasta boils, heat a mix of Del Monte olive oil & 1/2 tbsp. of the sun-dried tomatoes in another pan. Then add the garlic to it.
- When the mix turns light brown, add the red chilli flakes and freshly cracked black pepper for a spicy touch. Add the dried chives and mix it all well.
- For the creamy sauce, add the Del Monte Sweet Corn and milk and mix well. Add cheese and mix thoroughly to attain the richness of the sauce.
- Toss the pasta in this sauce to coat it evenly and serve immediately.
Dig into the hot creamy goodness of this Italian delight.